Some facts about me:
- I’m in college; dual (Instrumental) Music Education / Flute Performance major
- My favorite foods are zucchini noodles, pizza, and ice cream
- I’m addicted to Twitter and Instagram (ask me for either if you’re interested!)
- Favorite shows include: BBC Sherlock, Game of Thrones, Seinfeld, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and I am beginning to get into Supernatural.
- Favorite bands include: Beirut, Local Natives, Fleet Foxes, Lisa Hannigan, Bombay Bicycle Club, and it’s really hard to name favorite bands because I listen to tons of single songs that I love from a variety of artists. Check out my music page for some examples!
- I’m a very anxious person, but it’s getting better
- I’m a terrible shopper who has expensive taste and no money to spend (you can see the problems that this leads to)
- The mountains are my favorite
- I love animals; my favorite domestic animals are dogs, and my favorite wild animals are elephants
- I really hope that, one day, I will be able to travel a lot and see the world before I establish my career and start a family
- Tea is the best; especially green
- Deep down, I’m a hopeless romantic
- I can be extremely cheesy
- I marched the tuba for four years in high school marching band and it was THE best high school experience I’ve ever had (I hated everything else about high school)
- I really, really, really want to learn how to play the ukulele