This is my bucket list, which I set up for my personal use. It’s a work in progress, but I’m sure it’ll grow soon enough.
1. Go skydiving.
Perform at Carnegie Hall. (June 2009)
3. Backpack across Europe.
4. Live in New York City.
5. Go to Croatia and visit the Plitvice Lakes.
6. Visit Egypt to see the Great Pyramid.
Attend a big concert. (Black Eyed Peas 2010 xD)
8. See HIM live.
9. Go to Vegas.
See the show, Whose Live Anyway? (October 14, 2011)
Meet someone famous. (Ryan Stiles, Jeff Davis, Greg Proops, Bob Derkach, 2011 <3)
12. Go to India.
13. Tell someone off (if they deserve it; I’m a pushover).
14. Read a book per week for a year.
15. Fall in love.
Get a tattoo. (February 22, 2012)
17. Swim with dolphins.
18. Vacation on a tropical island.
19. Make a trip to a new place alone.
20. Compose a piece of music.
21. Do yoga on the beach.
22. Volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center in Thailand.
23. See elephants in Africa (in their natural habitat, not in a cruel state or being exploited)
24. Learn to play the ukulele.
25. Ride in a hot air balloon.
26. Get dreads, even if only for a little while.
27. Get a nose piercing.
28. Graduate college.
29. Donate to a charity - bigger than buying a tshirt/etc.
30. Write a book.
31. Do a 365 day/year challenge, and stick with it.
32. Learn how to meditate, then do it properly.