This is my bucket list, which I set up for my personal use. It’s a work in progress, but I’m sure it’ll grow soon enough.
- Go skydiving.
Perform at Carnegie Hall.(June 2009)
- Backpack across Europe.
- Live in New York City.
- Go to Croatia and see the Plitvice Lakes.
- Visit Egypt to see the Great Pyramid.
Attend a big concert.(Black Eyed Peas 2010)
- Go to Vegas.
See the show, Whose Live Anyway?(October 14, 2011) Meet someone famous.(Ryan Stiles, Jeff Davis, Greg Proops, Bob Derkach, 2011)
- Visit Asia.
- Read a book per week for a set period of time.
- Fall in love.
- Visit New Zealand.
- See Hobbiton.
Get a tattoo.(February 22, 2012)
- Vacation on a tropical island.
- Make a trip to a new place alone.
- Stand under a waterfall.
- Knit a scarf.
- Compose a piece of music.
- Adopt an animal.
- Spend the day at a spa.
- Attend yoga classes.
- Volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center in Thailand.
- Witness the northern lights.
- Plant a garden.
- See elephants in their natural habitat, not in a cruel state or being exploited.
Learn to play the ukulele.(2013/14)
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Get a nose piercing.
- Graduate college.
- Complete a masters program.